Apple AirPods are one of the most popular and cost-effective wireless earphones with a charging case.
There are many circumstances where you may want to connect your AirPods without the charging case. You may not be near a power outlet and need to use them with your laptop, for instance, or you may want to insert them into a protective cover so they don’t get damaged.
The AirPods connect automatically when they are in close proximity of each other, but if you have an issue with this connection try these steps:
1) Hold your AirPod up to your iPhone’s speaker while it’s playing music.
2) Make sure that both of your AirPods are in discovery mode by tapping the side button five times fast. They will then
AirPods Case is Missing? How to Connect AirPods without the Case?
AirPods are a popular wireless earbuds that was first released by Apple in 2016. This product uses Bluetooth to connect to devices. The AirPods are usually sold with a case that charges the AirPods when they are not being used.
If you lose your AirPod case, there are ways to charge your AirPods without it. Check out this list of ways to charge your iPhone or iPad without the AirPod case:
– Use Apple’s Lightning cable and USB power adapter to charge the device through a USB port on your computer or an outlet adapter plug if available
– Use any other charging cable for iOS devices with a 30-pin connector
– Connect an Apple Watch charger with magnetic connector by using its included white rubber band as an extender
Visit blingdot for custom personalized airpods case.
How to Pair AirPods with iPhone with No Case?
This article will show you how to pair AirPods with iPhone without a case on.
First, go to the Settings app on your iOS device and select the Bluetooth menu. Secondly, make sure your AirPods are on and ready to be paired. Thirdly, choose “AirPods” from the list of available devices and confirm that it is a name you want to connect with.
The initial pairing process only needs to be completed once for both your iPhone and AirPods, but after that it is as simple as selecting them from the list of available devices every time you want to use them.
AirPods is the wireless earphones created by Apple. They operate without any cords and are extremely easy to use.
This article will show you how to pair AirPods with iPhone with no case on it
Step 1: Turn off the Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Step 2: Push in the two buttons on the back of AirPods and they will enter pairing mode.
Step 3: Go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> Search for AirPods -> Start Pairing.
Step 4: Hold down a button on one of your AirPods until a voice prompts you that it has been paired successfully.
How to Pair a New Apple Watch with iPhone if You Don’t Have a Case?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t put on your new Apple Watch until you get a new case for it. But what if you don’t want to wait to wear your new gadget? Here’s how to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone if you don’t have a case:
– Make sure the iPhone and the Apple Watch are on and unlocked.
– Put both devices side by side and make sure that they’re next to each other, but not touching.
– Press the crown button on the Apple Watch, then press “Start Pairing” on the iPhone screen.
– When prompted, enter your iPhone passcode if prompted. Your Apple Watch should be paired within 10 seconds of completing this step – or even less!