Ramen noodles simmer in a hearty broth of onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and chicken or beef broth. Ramen noodles are not just for slurping down during a cold winter day – they make for a delicious and hearty meal that can be quickly prepared in a short time span. If you’re looking for a quick and easy beef ramen recipe, try out one of these three versions!
How to Make Beef Ramen Noodle Soup
Beef ramen noodle soup is a delicious and comforting dish that is perfect for a cold winter day. This simple recipe is easy to follow and can be customized to your own liking. If you want to add some extra flavor or spice, try adding different types of vegetables or seasonings like garlic or soy sauce. Once these ingredients are ready, just follow the recipe and enjoy!
– 1 lb. beef shin or boneless beef loin, cut into 2-inch cubes
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 cups chicken broth
– 3 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 teaspoons sugar
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 4 large ramen noodles
1/4 cup sliced green onion
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, stir together the beef, onion, garlic, chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking, cook your ramen noodles according to package instructions.
- Once the soup is done, stir in the ramen noodles, green onion, cilantro and brown sugar. Serve warm and enjoy!
Beef Ramen Soup Recipe Variations
This winter, why not try out some beef ramen soup variations? This hearty and warming soup is perfect for a cold day or night. Add in whatever vegetables you like – carrots, celery, onions – to make it your own. Or, if time is tight, just start with the Basic Beef Ramen Soup Recipe and add in whatever ingredients you have on hand. Either way, beef ramen soup is a delicious and comforting meal that will warm your soul.
More Soups To Enjoy
Its officially fall, which means its time to enjoy some delicious soup recipes! Some of our favorites include Butternut Squash Soup, Vegetable Soup with Kale, and Tomato Bisque. We hope you get inspired and enjoy making these delicious soups at home this fall!
- What is your favorite soup recipe to make in the fall?
- Why do you think soup is such a popular dish in the winter?
- Do you have a favorite ramen recipe?
- What are some of your must-have ingredients for making ramen at home?
- What types of soup can you think of that would go great with ramen?
Beef ramen noodles are a popular dish around the world, and for good reason. They are easy to make and taste delicious. In this blog post, we will teach you how to make beef ramen noodles the perfect way. Make sure to bookmark this page so that you can always enjoy a delicious beef ramen noodles recipe!